Re: [dkim-ops] no signature data on the log

2010-03-12 12:35:46
This sounds like a misconfiguration of the filter.

Please bring it up on
opendkim-users(_at_)lists(_dot_)opendkim(_dot_)org<mailto:opendkim-users(_at_)lists(_dot_)opendkim(_dot_)org>
 and we can help you from there.

From: dkim-ops-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
[mailto:dkim-ops-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Murat ALTIPARMAK
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 9:48 AM
To: dkim-ops(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
Subject: [dkim-ops] no signature data on the log

Dear All;

I hope that someone could help me here on this list. I successfully installed
"opendkim 2.0" from tar.gz file on debian 4.0 box without any problem and
error. After the installaton, according to the configuration steps I generated
public and private keys and put the public key in the DNS zone file. Now

opendkim-testkey   runs and returns without error.

I also edited /etc/opendkim.conf file according to our needs pointing out our
domain, selector and the location of key file and etc. And now I am starting
opendkim and it is starting successfully as below from the log file:

Mar 12 11:53:09 mail01 opendkim[18687]: OpenDKIM Filter v2.0.0 starting (args:
-x /etc/opendkim.conf)

However, whenever I try to send an email I am always getting the same log as
below indicating that no signature data:

Mar 12 18:11:08 mail01 opendkim[18687]: o2CGB8jg023669: no signature data

I checked the permissions of the private key file and it is readable by both
root and dkim users.

What am I doing wrong or missing? Is there anyone who experienced the same
error?

Thank you in advance...

Murat