Re: [dkim-ops] dkim-filter not adding Authenication header

2011-05-03 09:30:47
-----Original Message-----
From: dkim-ops-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
[mailto:dkim-ops-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of J4K
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 1:15 AM
To: dkim-ops(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
Subject: [dkim-ops] dkim-filter not adding Authenication header

Hi there,

    I have used dkim-filter for a few months as a milter on Postfix. It
successfully signs our emails.   However I noticed a few days ago that
it does not add the Authentication header for our locally delivered
emails, but does sign the key.

Is there a  option in the dkim-filter.conf file that has to be enabled
for this header to be appended?

This list isn't for support of specific DKIM applications.  You should inquire
on the dkim-milter support list, which is
dkim-milter-discuss(_at_)lists(_dot_)sourceforge(_dot_)net.