Re: [dkim-ops] opendkim vs Yahoo DomainKeys

2012-05-08 13:08:33
On 5/8/12 6:49 PM, pierre dupont wrote:
Do you know if opendkim is sufficient to manage Yahoo DomainKeys ? Or
do I need to install something special to handle Yahoo DomainKeys ? (I
use postfix as MTA)

IIRC, support for Yahoo DomainKeys has been dropped in the latest
version of OpenDKIM. Forget about DomainKeys, DomainKeys (RFC4870) has
been obsoleted by DomainKeys Identified Mail (RFC4871, which was
obsoleted by RFC6376).

Unless you're specifically searching for a DomainKeys implementation,
I'd recommend to implement OpenDKIM as it integrates nicely with Postfix.

/rolf