Re: [dkim-ops] Possible to have only partially DKIM signed emails

2014-05-12 13:26:20
What will happen when we have DKIM signed Newsletters but non DKIM email
from the office and our Hoster? Will the non DKIM signed email be
classified as Spam?

Unlikely, unless it has other spammy characteristics.  The spec for DKIM
quite clearly says that that you can't assume anything about a broken or
missing signature.  We realize that some reciepients do it wrong, but I
don't think very many do.

I gather that the least awful way to get Exchange mail signed is to spin
up a cheap Linux box runing Postfix, configure it to sign outgoing mail,
and use that as an outgoing smarthost for your Exchange server.

Regards,