Re: [dkim-ops] Need advice on resolving DKIM pubkey mailing issue

2016-04-27 10:00:43
Remote host said: 550-DKIM: encountered the following problem validating
<senderdomain.com>:
550 pubkey_unavailable

It's right, there's no keys for senderdomain.com, because that domain
doesn't exist at all.  Unless, of course, you didn't tell us the real
domain name.

If you want help, the first thing to do is to tell us what's actually
wrong, rather than leaving out details that you think (usually
wrongly) don't matter, like the name of the domain.

If we knew the actual domain, we could probably figure out what's wrong in two
minutes.

R's,
John