Re: [dkim-ops] Need advice on resolving bounced back email with DKIM pubkey mailing issue

2016-04-27 19:59:52
Can you send us the DKIM signature that failed? In particular, we need
the s= value and the d= value, which are needed to find the public key.
My suspicion is that there is no TXT record published at
<s-value>._domainkey.<d-value>, which is where the public key would be
retrieved from.