dtdparse-discuss

[Dtdparse-discuss] DTD diff program

2005-05-31 13:53:33
Awhile ago, I wrote a program that takes the XML output of dtdparse
of two DTDs and outputs a context-like diff.

If there any interest, I can contribute the script to the dtdparse
project.

BTW, it would be nice to get some sort of feedback from the project
maintainers to know if the maintainers are no longer interested
in the project.  If so, it would be beneficial to hand-off the
project to someone who can maintain the project.  It has been
over 2 years with no messages from the maintainers.

--ewh