dtdparse-trackers

[Dtdparse-trackers] [ dtdparse-Support Requests-1455832 ] Bug in parse_entity/parse_attrlist/next_token?

2006-03-26 21:33:09
Support Requests item #1455832, was opened at 2006-03-21 21:51
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=399000&aid=1455832&group_id=30351

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
dtdflatten, and by extension, dtdparse, seems unable to
parse the results of this declaration in the Mathml2 DTD:

<!ENTITY % MATHML.xmlns.attrib
     "xmlns:%MATHML.prefix;  CDATA   #FIXED
'%MATHML.xmlns;'
      %MATHML.xmlns.extra.attrib;"

Specifically, it seems to run into trouble when parsing
Mathml.Common.attrib in the declaration of the pactions
entity, in mathml2.dtd. And so, it cannot pick up the
declaration of PresInCont, and so the final flattening
fails.

It is possible of course that I have set some of the
flags wrong for all the marked sectios: the logic is
"torturous".

But the failure does not occur with dtdparse 2.0 beta 6.

I have tried to find the "bug" myself, I can;t spend
anymore time on it. All I know is that the parse
becomes quite confused. Here is the debug output.

(I can't post my entire DTD, for privacy reasons.)