Re: fetchmail hangs when retreiving mail

2001-01-24 02:57:57
According to bergman(_at_)panix(_dot_)com:
I've been seeing a problem with fetchmail where it will hang when trying to
retrieve some messages from the server. This has happened with multiple
messages, with different versions of fetchmail, and with POP3 and IMAP
protocols.

The problem is intermittent, and seems to be dependent on the message
(headers)
content.

Likewise.  I brought up this issue months ago.  Nobody could reproduce
it using different servers, so it never got fixed or even diagnosed.
--
Chip Salzenberg            - a.k.a. -            <chip(_at_)valinux(_dot_)com>
   "Give me immortality, or give me death!"  // Firesign Theatre