Re: no mailservers have been specified

2001-01-31 20:16:49
 But I am having a .fetchmailrc file which is in  /home/username/ , and it
is properly working. I have deleted the .fetchmailrc file in the /root/.

I think you might have copied the .fetchmailrc file from the root and as
root, And you might not have changed the owner of the file.

Try changing the owner and group of the file to yours and check.

--Logu

----- Original Message -----
From: Clarence <clarencelim(_at_)email(_dot_)com>
To: <fetchmail-friends(_at_)ccil(_dot_)org>
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 6:58 AM
Subject: Re: no mailservers have been specified

----- Original Message -----
From: Ronald Hansen <hansenr(_at_)peacockeng(_dot_)com>
To: <fetchmail-friends(_at_)ccil(_dot_)org>
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 2:22 AM
Subject: no mailservers have been specified

When we ran " fetchmail " at the command prompt and we get the following
error, " no mailservers have been specified" .

We set a .fetchmailrc in the /home/username directory  with all of the
required scripting for fetchmail.

The ".fetchmailrc" file should be in \root\ directory

Can anyone tell me what we are forgetting to do?

Ron