Re: can anyone handle on this?

2001-02-06 16:57:26
Jan Mrtynek <ianus(_at_)panorama(_dot_)sth(_dot_)ac(_dot_)at>:
ok, there was no problem fetching the first message (566 header
octets) but as soon as i want to fetch mails with bigger attachments
(692104 body octets) i get synchronization errors. I guess i have to
add that no size restrictions are set neither on imap-server nor
local. The "limit"-line in my .fetchmailrc is the only restriction
(if someone wanted to email me redhat.iso) set.

I was not sure if this not due to some errors in ssh but commenting out the
"preconnect"-line and port# in the poll-line just didn't help.

No, I think it's much simpler than that.  The message is so big that
fetchmail didn't see a server response for 300 seconds and decided the server
had hung.  Raise your timeout.
--

accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give
orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem,