Re: fetchmail hangs when retreiving mail

2001-02-07 00:49:36
According to Eric S. Raymond:
I know this is going to sound like a cop-out, but the few previous times
I've chased down stuff like this it has generally turned out to be a
low-level networking screw or some individual bogus server.

I believe that's possible.  Low-level networking itself isn't likely
to be an issue for access to VA's mail server within VA.  But I could
believe an SSL bug.  (I always use SSL.)  And of course the server is
not above suspicion.
--
Chip Salzenberg            - a.k.a. -            <chip(_at_)valinux(_dot_)com>
   "Give me immortality, or give me death!"  // Firesign Theatre