fetchmail problem

2001-02-17 11:03:54
Hi,

I'm trying to get fetchmail 5.3.3 on debian/Linux to read a pop3-box and
forward this to an other account (jsuijs(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com), I can't get
fetchmail
accepting the 'smtpname' parameter - it keeps reporting a parse-error. See
one version of my .fetchmailrc at the bottom of this message.

Exim is setup, so mail can be forwarded to smtp at the localhost for
delivery.

Can anybody help me out? A working example .fetchmailrc using smtpname might
be a good start...

Thanks,
Joep Suijs

defaults