Re: The 5.6.7 release of fetchmail is available

2001-02-27 03:16:27
From: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr(_at_)thyrsus(_dot_)com>

Yes, that's going to happen whenever the server supports APOP but not CAPA.
It should only happen once just after daemon startup.  It's harmless.

I noticed though that at least one stated that the command was only valid AFTER authentication (and none of them indicated APOP, but I'll try them again with an extra level of verbose).

On the other hand, it all works happily anyway, which is mostly all I'm concerned about :-)

Rob