Newbie help

2001-02-27 21:34:58
I'm having what I think is a strange problem with fetchmail.

On the client machine, fetchmail seems to be running ok, but I fear I have a
configuration problem.  When I look in the /var/log/maillog file on the
server, I find entries from the client machine (I'm running Qpopper for POP3
Service...) that say "-ERR Too many arguments suppled."   I can't figure out
what is happened, but I guess I have fetchmail improperly configured.

All I want to do is retrieve 2 user's email and store them in the
/var/spool/mail on the client box.

Any help or insight would be appreciated - Thanks a bunch in advance!!!

~Joel