[fetchmail]fetchmail 5.7.2 checks SKIPped entries?

2001-03-08 16:52:47
Hi!

I've just upgraded to fetchmail 5.7.2.  In my .fetchmailrc I have some
entries for mail servers that I don't regularly use and thus marked to be
skipped by prefixing them with SKIP instead of POLL.  One of the entries I
didn't use for quite some time, because it no longer exists .]

Well, 5.7.2 complained that it cannot resolve this SKIPped entry.  Also
starting fetchmail takes noticeably longer as it seems to resolve all the
hostnames.

Why does fetchmail care at all about SKIPped entries?

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:       http://www.digitalprojects.com   |   http://www.iso-top.de