Re: [fetchmail]parse error at nospambounce/fixed/No verbose

2001-03-12 11:24:34
From: Tim Johnson <tim(_at_)johnsons-web(_dot_)com>
==>
Fetchmail now runs without error message, but even with the -v switch,
it makes no diagnostic output.

I've not seen that before. Have you got the syslog option enabled? Try it with --nosyslog (ie "fetchmail --nosyslog -v").

==>
Also, even though there is mail on the server, no mail is delivered....
I did fool around with a previous version of fetchmail and with -v
I got full diagnostics.

What does the output of syslog say (mail.info)? That should indicate the problem.

Rob