Re: [fetchmail]Problem with fetchmail-5.7.5 and Imap server

2001-03-28 17:15:21
Stephen Torri <s(_dot_)torri(_at_)lancaster(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk>:
Using imap 4.7c2-12 and fetchmail-5.7.5 I tried to access the server. The
server is setup to use port 143 for imap version 3. The xinetd file is
setup as:

service imap
{
      socket_type             = stream
      wait                    = no
      user                    = root
      server                  = /usr/sbin/imapd
      log_on_success          += DURATION USERID
      log_on_failure          += USERID
      disable                 = no
}

Fetchmail is configured as with no password since GSSAPI was configured
in:

# Configuration created Mon Mar 19 22:21:02 2001 by fetchmailconf
set postmaster "torri"
set logfile /home/torri/logs/fetchmail.log
set bouncemail
set spambounce
set daemon 60
set properties ""

poll base.torri.linux with proto IMAP port 143
      user 'torri' there
      is torri here options stripcr warnings 3600
      mda '/usr/bin/procmail -d %s'
      antispam 571 550 501 554

Kerberos works fine. I can get a new ticket via kinit and use services
like ftp without entering a password.

What was the last version of fetchmail that worked with this setup?
--

Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of
authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was