[fetchmail]fetchmail issues

2001-04-19 21:54:19
I'm new to the list, so I'm not sure if I'm posting to the right place but
maybe can somebody can help.

Problem:
Remote server - qmail with pop3 mailboxes, red hat
Local machine - red hat with fetchmail, .fetchmailrc standard setup just enough
to get mail of the server

when I run fetchmail I see it getting mail of the server to the local machine.
But when it's done, I can't find my email. First problem I see that user that
I'm getting mail for doesn't have /var/spool/mail/user created. Do I have to
created or it should be done automatically?

Someone please help,

- Lucas

--
Lukasz Gogolewski - lucas(_at_)supremedesigns(_dot_)com
Tel: 347.452.6837 - Fax: 718.504.4822