[fetchmail]Fetchmail within cron question --YES, I checked FAQ

2001-04-20 13:50:07
I may be blind, and this issue may have been discussed the FAQ, and I may have overlooked it, however, I'm going to ask my question here anyways.

Running SuSE 6.4, Fetchmail 5.8.0, Sendmail 8.11.3, Kernal 2.2.14, Blood type O-negative

I am running my fetchmail process every 15 minutes from /etc/crontab.
As we all know, any problems (or messages from processes) are directed to root(_at_)localhost(_dot_) EVERY TIME my fetchmail receives mail, I get an email with a # sign for every message processed.

Before my server blew up and my rebuild a week ago, fetchmail never used to do this. How do I turn off the mails including the "#" but still continue to receive fetch problems? (i.e. network error receiving mail from pop.ccil.org, etc.)

Thanks in advance for your time,
Gregg