Re: [fetchmail]f etchmail not relaying

2001-05-03 00:15:09
        Thanks a lot mike. It worked.
        esr is a genius. Thanks.

Rizwan

On Wed, 02 May 2001, mike wrote:
Have you tried putting localdomains 'your isp name' in the string

Alternately your isp may have some quirk
On 27 Apr 2001 12:52:16 +0530, Rizwan wrote:

Thanks for the reply. Please see my original Question. Repeating below.

         Hello there
I have already read the FAQ and the man of fetchmail. Found some tips for
using
multidrop mode. FAQ said for lotus try using 'forcecr'. But still not
working.
Have a single account at myisp.com as a multi drop mailbox. have atleast 400
users mail going there. Linux box is fetching mail from myisp.com and am
relaying to a listner on the same network to the lotus domino server.

tried with fetchmailconf and manually editing the rc file. still not mapping
users locally in to the lotus domino smtp server.

my rc file
poll 222.222.222.222 with proto pop3 and options no dns:
 user 'user_name' there with password 'pass_word' is * here options
forcecr fetchall  warnings 3600
smtphost <lotusdominoserver>
smtpaddress <lotusdominoserver_domain>
antispam 571 550 501 554