Re: [fetchmail]IMAP / non-existent remote folders

2001-05-21 09:46:22
Adam Spiers <adam(_at_)spiers(_dot_)net>:
Would it be possible to make fetchmail more robust in this situation,
and just treat it in the same way as it would an empty folder?  This
would be a very worthwhile option IMHO.

Unfortunately. I don't think so.  Within the RFCs, I don't know of a way
for fetchmail to tell a ninexistent mailbox from other error conditions
that it really should barf on.
--

A ``decay in the social contract'' is detectable; there is a growing
feeling, particularly among middle-income taxpayers, that they are not