[fetchmail]M$ exchange and NTLM

2001-05-21 08:15:28
Hello,

i'm new here.

when I  try to connect to our exchange server with auth ntlm (This is
fetchmail release 5.8.2+NTLM+SSL)
fetchmail sends still the plaintext password. I guess the problem ist that
our exchange don't show any "AUTH=NTLM" when you log into him or better it.
Maybe someone knows a way how I can force fetchmail to use ntlm, because I'm
not the exchange admin (I'm rellay lucky about this)

(Please don't tell me to use SSL because it don't work at the moment with
our Exchangeserv: missing certificat)

regards

mw

--
Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a

http://www.gmx.net