[fetchmail]Received date

2001-05-23 13:17:59
I just recently installed fetchmail.  It works great! One thing, though ... I
noticed when I checked e-mail, the received date for all the messages was the
same (of course -- since they were fetched together).  Is there a way to get
the MTA (in this case sendmail, although I'll be moving to postfix) to use the
received date from the server that mail is being fetched from?

This is useful because some mail programs (like Outlook Express) display the
received date by default.  Using the sent date is an okay workaround, but then
there's the problem of people who have their computer clocks set wrong.

Thanks!

Jen