Re: [fetchmail]Fetchmail error

2001-06-03 02:57:20
From: Ronald Hansen <hansenr(_at_)peacockeng(_dot_)com>

Help!

I've been running fetchmail 8.11.0 for a while without any problems
until just resently until this error.

fetchmail: SMTP< 451 4.0.0 Can't create transcript file .1xff4Jj1300868:
No space left on device.

Anyone ?

First, this is a sendmail error not a fetchmail error.

Second, you're short on disk space (most likely in /var). But then the error message told you that :-)

--
Rob
   The chief weapons of Unix: fear, surprise and