[fetchmail]Fetchmail configuration

2001-06-04 20:44:46
I am trying to use fetchmail to retrieve all our domain emails from the ISP
server and then redistribute them in the staff mailboxes.
Fetchmail is connecting to the ISP server and retrieving all the emails and
forwarding them via smtp to the mail server (sendmail) however the mail server
doesn?t know how to deliver the received emails to the staff mailboxes based on
their username and all the messages are bounced to the postmaster.
X-Fetchmail is saying that the user is not a local user (but he is).

The configuration I am using is as follows:

# Configuration created Mon Jun  4 13:08:03 2001 by fetchmailconf
set postmaster "postmaster"
set bouncemail
set no spambounce
set properties ""
poll pop-server.bigpond.net.au with proto POP3
user 'usermane' there with passwor 'password' options keep warnings 3600
antispam 571 550 501 554

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ramzi