[fetchmail]Q: Configuration ?

2001-06-07 04:45:17
Hi,

I'm new at Fetchmail but I got a question. It seems that I cannot find an
example fetchmailrc file. I want to look at an extensive end big as possible
config file. I looked at the faq and downloaden most of the packages (rpm,
tgz) but cannot find a good example. All I want it to do is fetch my mail
from my work and home account, leave mail on the server and then use
sendmail to forward it to my home machine. Can someone give me an example
file so I can see what a config file looks like?

Thanks in advance.

Vincent Ridderikhoff