[fetchmail]fetchmail does not deliver when mail checked from different machine

2001-06-10 06:48:56
Hello!
I'm using fetchmail-5.7.4 with sendmail-8.11.3 on Mandrake 8.0, started as
daemon at boot time
Sometimes, fetchmail does not fetch mails from my mailserver (postman), and
as far as I know, this happens when I check my mail from a different machine
on the mailserver, i.e., when I log in to postman and use mailx;
how does fetchmail mark emails as delivered (I use fetchmail -k, since I
would like to have some mail on a different machine from time to time, too),
does this not happen locally on my laptop, but on the remote mailserver?
Cheers,
TIm

--
Deep in the human mind there is a pervasive need for a logical universe
that makes sense. But the real universe  is always

                                         - from "The Sayings of Muad'Dib"
--                                               by the Princess of Irulan -
Tim Gruene, grune(_at_)embl-grenoble(_dot_)fr
EMBL Outstation Grenoble
6 Rue Jules Horowitz
BP 181
F-38042 Grenoble Cedex 9