[fetchmail]Qn: Email Server links up to other email server??

2001-06-11 22:16:28
Dear all,

We have to set up a web-based email server,
similar to yahoo and we have already set up.
The problem is that we would like to add an
interface to grap other emails from other email
server through pop3/imap4 and grap the emails
regularly.

We know that setting up of "fetchmail" at crontab
would do it. But we would add the mail filtering
function and add the scalarbility ( just add
number of hardware when users increases ) function. I
don't know if there are any
applications already built for this purpose and
if no, is there any recommendations on these kind
of systems?

Thank you very much!!!

Thanks and regards,
Boris