[fetchmail]problem perhaps with sink.c and pclose

2001-06-25 17:06:33
The program assumes a 0 value for pclose else its an error.
But as I read the man page, if the pipe has been terminated already
and its status cannot be determined the return is -1.
If this is true then the line at 959 - if (rc) -
would need to account for this possibility.

I also think it would be beneficial in error reporting cases to provide
the error return info detected.
In this case the value of rc.

 Will Renkel
 Wheaton, Ill.
 renkel(_at_)xnet(_dot_)com
 lucky22(_at_)xnet(_dot_)com

"Golf and bowling are not a matter of life and death ...
     they transcend such trivial matters!"

"da little BIG DOG!"