Re: [fetchmail]unsubscribe

2001-06-26 22:59:48
From: antoine <awaco(_at_)libertysurf(_dot_)fr>

How to unsubscribe from Fechtmail list ?
thanks
antoine

Oh, that's hard... NOT!

You could try:

1) Going to the same place you signed up and selecting the unsubscribe option. If you can't remember, try looking at the footer that's placed on all emails to the list. 2) Have a look at the headers put in all messages to the list (I've not snipped the relevant one above).

--
Rob