[fetchmail]How to use fetchmail to store mails to different boxes?

2001-07-10 01:57:12
I set several users to receive mails in a Linux user
account. To receive mails for different users, I can
set the different -f <.fetchmail> when I use command
fetchmail. But when I receive those mails, they are
only stored in the same box for the user account of
Linux, like /var/spool/mail/xxx.

Is anyone kind to tell me how to separate those mails
to where I want they are in?

Thanks!