[fetchmail]a problem with multidrop mailbox

2001-07-16 08:51:10
Since recently I have a problem with our multidrop mailbox.  The
setup is a bit complicated:

I get mail via a freemail provider (dominik(_dot_)vogt(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de) which
is
automatically forwarded to my work address
(d(_dot_)vogt(_at_)lifebits(_dot_)de).
All mail for lifebits.de is stored in a multidrop mailbox at our
mail providers server.  Then, our server polls the mail from the
provider via fetchmail.  All mail that can not be delivered is
put into a mailbox called mailtrash.

  gmx.de

     | resent to d(_dot_)vogt(_at_)lifebits(_dot_)de
  lifebits mailbox on mx.supra-net.net

     | fetchmail
  postfix on our server

  d.vogt mailbox on our mail server

The .fetchmailrc on the server looks like this (called every 10
minutes via cron):

  set syslog
  set postmaster mailtrash
  defaults timeout 30, protocol POP3, uidl, smtphost localhost, fetchall,
nokeep, pass8bits, fetchlimit 10000
  poll mx.supra-net.net localdomains lifebits.de:
      user lifebits with pass <password> to * here

Now, this worked well for several month and stopped working about
a week ago.  But now, all my mails sent to gmx.de are put in the
mailtrash mailbox.  I did not change our fetchmail setup so I'm
quite puzzled what happened.  Here are the headers of one mail that
was successfully delivered a while ago and one that failed.