Re: [fetchmail]I need HELP

2001-08-11 09:33:19
From: "BRLRAO" <brlrao(_at_)strabus(_dot_)com>

Hi,

    We are using LINUX MAIL SERVER by using DIAL-UP connection.Mails are
going out, but we configured receiving mails on win95 system and forwarding
to respected persons. So 50% amount of time is wasting by forwarding mails.
So we are planned to configure FETCHMAIL on LINUXMAIL SERVER.

Please help on how to configure, what are the RPM's are required. Please
mail to

Ok, first WHAT VERSION OF LINUX? I'm guessing a RedHat type distro from the "what are the RPM's" bit.

Basically, grab fetchmail, build fetchmail and RTFM. The documentation is quite good and should get you up and running.

--
Rob