[fetchmail]The 5.9.0 release of fetchmail is available

2001-08-12 21:15:07
The 5.9.0 release of fetchmail is now available at the usual locations,
including <URL:http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/fetchmail>.

Here are the release notes:

fetchmail-5.9.0 (Sun Aug 12 23:52:16 EDT 2001), 21062 lines:

* Blush...# characters now go to stdout, same place as the dots.
* Matthias Andree's patch to correct parsing of spaces in quoted usernames.

There are 371 people on fetchmail-friends and 610 on fetchmail-announce.

No gripes about broken builds for days now, so I figured I'd better
get this out before GNU gettext figures out yet another way to hose us.

By popular demand, diffs from the previous release have been omitted.
--

Are we at last brought to such a humiliating and debasing degradation,
that we cannot be trusted with arms for our own defence?  Where is the