[fetchmail]Question

2001-08-16 06:24:58
I'm trying to pickup mail for 2 mail domains. the first is our main one
e.g. '@xyz.com' the second is our old one '@abc.com'. when i collect the
mail, i want to send the '@abc.com' messages to the same person at '
@xyz.com'. can this be done with fetchmail?

thanks in advance

Simon Henley
Tel: +44 (0) 1959 579000
Fax: +44 (0) 1959 572545

Please note that my email address has changed.
************************************************************************************************************************************************
This electronic mail message and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify us on +44 (0) 1959 579000 immediately: you should not copy it or use
it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any person.

This electronic mail message and attachments have been swept for known
computer viruses.

Formula One Management Ltd Postmaster
postmaster(_at_)fomltd(_dot_)com