[fetchmail]Fetchmail Unknown Command

2001-09-07 04:10:07
As "Postmaster" I receive the following error at least a dozen times
a day:     fetchmail: Unknown command: "q]it"     I have Fetchmail
5.5.2 running on Linux Mandrake 7.2 and setup via cron to collect
mail for approximately 30 users (30 seperate pop3 accounts) every
half hour from 6:00am to 6:00pm. Connection is thru a cable modem and
dynamic IP address.
I'm assuming this is a garbled "quit" command. What could be causing
this? At the very least I'd like to disable receiving emailed error
messages all day long.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Joe Hammond