[fetchmail]Need Help in configuring the fetchmail

2001-09-20 00:15:15
Hi there

We are running a RedHat Mail server and a RedHat Firewall with proxy server.
The proxy has been implemented just sometime before. The problem is, how to
configure our fetchmail which is behind the proxy! Is the proxy client has
to be configured in the server somewhere else or in the fetchmail script? If
its fetchmail script then what lines I have to inclued in the fetchmail
script? Can you help me?

Mail to chida_1999(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com

Thanks and regards
Chida