Re: [fetchmail]Poss. fetchmail bug

2001-09-22 16:37:45
Robert A. Uhl <ruhl(_at_)4dv(_dot_)net>:
I believe this is a bug with the .-escaping code, but I really cannot
say.  I recognise that this may be fixed in 5.9, but figured it might
be worth submitting anyway.  If this is a known and fixed bug, my
apologies.

Unfortunately, 5.7.4 was quite a ways back.  Would you please see if you
can reproduce this in 5.9.0.
--

"The great object is, that every man be armed. [...]
Every one who is able may have a gun."