Re: [fetchmail]Cannot fetch a problematic message

2001-09-28 08:21:25
Ari Inki <Ari(_dot_)Inki(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi>:
The message is dumped into my local inbox with no body. If I open up a
mozilla mailer to the exchange server, the message shows up ~ok.

Can you send me a copy of the message as it appears on the server?
--

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a
troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left