[fetchmail]Fetchmail + ETRN to receive

2001-10-23 11:39:38
Hi all

I am suing Sub Cobalt Qube3 and fetchmail 5.5.0

I have set the message retrieval to use ETRN, do I need to specify each
username and password in the multidrop:locadomain fetchmail configuration
file to receive from the ESMTP server all the messages I though specifying
ETRN will be enough to let the system deliver to cobalt's users the
mails..seems that I still (same as in POP3) need to mantain a list of user
and passwords in the multidrop:localdomain file

Please calrify to me ETRN+Fetchmail to receive messages from a
ESMTP-compliant server

Rgds,
-Eric Romero