Re: [fetchmail]Fetchmailconf 1.39 Problem : Fields don't match...

2001-11-08 08:39:51
Steve <twopi(_at_)altavista(_dot_)com>:
That might be a security concern...

I would agree with this. What I had in mind was the following. Let's say the
"installed" versions are in /usr/bin and we have "test" versions in /foo/bin.
My pwd is something else, like /something/else.

If I run the fetchmailconf in /usr/bin (whether explicitly or via PATH) it
runs "/usr/bin/fetchmail --configdump ..." but if I run
"/foo/bin/fetchmailconf" it would call "/foo/bin/fetchmail --configdump ..."
and *NOT* "/something/else/fetchmail --configdump".

Right.  I've changed the code to prepend the dirname part of fetchmailconf's
argv[0], rather than dot.
--

Government should be weak, amateurish and ridiculous. At present, it
fulfills only a third of the role.