[fetchmail]only receive the first line of the mail

2001-11-13 02:13:42
Hello,

I meet a problem with fetchmail.
I can only receive the first line of the mail.No
matter what the first word is.
but if I use the --fetchall option, I can receive the
full mail.It is the way I have used fetchmail for
several months.
But as an unknown reason, there are thousands of mails
in the mailserver this week. I can't use fetchall no
longer, as it will stop as certain place.

Thank you for your help.

regards,

lyman

here is the output of fetchmail -V
This is fetchmail release 5.9.0+NLS
SunOS aaa 5.7 Generic_106541-16 sun4u sparc
SUNW,Ultra-5_10
Taking options from command line and
/home/bbb/.fetchmailrc
Idfile is /home/bbb/.fetchids
Fetchmail will forward misaddressed multidrop messages
to bbb.
Options for retrieving from ccc:
  True name of server is ccc.
  Protocol is POP3.
  All available authentication methods will be tried.
  Server nonresponse timeout is 300 seconds (default).
  Default mailbox selected.
  Only new messages will be retrieved (--all off).
  Fetched messages will not be kept on the server
(--keep off).
  Old messages will not be flushed before message
retrieval (--flush off).
  Rewrite of server-local addresses is enabled
(--norewrite off).
  Carriage-return stripping is disabled (stripcr off).
  Carriage-return forcing is disabled (forcecr off).
  Interpretation of Content-Transfer-Encoding is
enabled (pass8bits off).
  MIME decoding is disabled (mimedecode off).
  Idle after poll is disabled (idle off).
  Nonempty Status lines will be kept (dropstatus off)
  Delivered-To lines will be kept (dropdelivered off)
  Messages will be SMTP-forwarded to: localhost
(default)
  Recognized listener spam block responses are: 571
550 501 554
  Single-drop mode: 1 local name(s) recognized.
  No UIDs saved from this host.