Re: [fetchmail]How to delete unwanted emails using fetchmail

2001-12-04 01:17:21
Brian S. Craigie <brianc(_at_)suk(_dot_)neceur(_dot_)com>:
Can anyone enlighten me how to simply delete all emails destined for a
specific user (using Demon's SDPS - it's a domain other than the one I'm
sending this email from).  I've read through the documents, but I can't
see an option to do this.

There isn't one.  Fetchmail is not a mail filter, it's a transport.
Use procmail for this.
--

Government is actually the worst failure of civilized man. There has
never been a really good one, and even those that are most tolerable