Re: [fetchmail]Cannot fetch a problematic message

2001-12-04 03:02:37
Ari Inki <Ari(_dot_)Inki(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi>:
On Fri, 28 Sep 2001, Eric S. Raymond wrote:

Ari Inki <Ari(_dot_)Inki(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi>:
The message is dumped into my local inbox with no body. If I open up a
mozilla mailer to the exchange server, the message shows up ~ok.

Can you send me a copy of the message as it appears on the server?

The problem happened again and here is the problematic message (as an
attachment, saved through Mozilla).

To reiterate the problem: fetchmail has problems downloading this
message in full from the exchange server.

It's an Exchange bug.  I can download the same message from WU IMAP
with no problem.
--

A man with a gun is a citizen.  A man without a gun is a subject.