[fetchmail]how to deliver bob:group(_at_)somewhere to local user "bob"

2001-12-24 12:53:17
Hello all! This is my first post to the list so wish me luck...

I'm using fetchmail to get a number of POP3 mailboxes from my ISP. My ISP
will collect "anything:mike(_at_)isp(_dot_)com" and fetchmail gets this and
delivers
it to my local user "mike". What I would like is to have the mail split
up so that mail to "user1:mike(_at_)isp(_dot_)com" would be delivered to local
user
"user1" and "user2:mike(_at_)isp(_dot_)com" would go to local user "user2".

I was hoping that Something like:
        poll pop3.isp.com protocol pop3
                user "user1:mike" there with password "pass" is "user1" here
                user "user2:mike" there with password "pass" is "user2" here
                user "mike" there with password "pass" is "mike" here
would work - but it delivers everything to local user "mike". Is there some
way to do this in fetchmail or is there a different place I can do this?
If you need more info to help me out, please ask.

Thanks for all your help.

mike(_at_)overlord(_dot_)linux-dude(_dot_)com