Re: [fetchmail]Trouble configuring fetchmail

2002-01-04 02:33:52
From: Lee Varnham <leev(_at_)ntlworld(_dot_)com>

I want to configure fetchmail to collect my pop3 mail and deliver it to my
inbox so I can use Mutt to read mail etc. I cannot seem to make it work. Does anyone have step by step instructions or even a better solution to my needs??

Please, provide something more meaningful than "cannot seem to make it work". What MTA are you running (sendmail, postfix, exim, qmail...) and what version of that MTA. Does sending email to yourself on from the mail server work?

What version of fetchmail are you running, what's the error message?

For simple instructions, RTFM.

   Please don't CC me on anything sent to mailing lists or send
       me email directly unless it's a privacy issue, thanks.
--
Rob  |  Ask questions the smart way: