Re: [fetchmail]Imap mail boxes

2002-01-12 14:19:30
Sunil Shetye <shetye(_at_)bombay(_dot_)retortsoft(_dot_)com>:
Quoting from Damien's mail on Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 04:16:17AM -0000:
I am trying to connect to my Uni's mail server pop3 and Imap4 are supported
but under both protocols the server seams to be truncating mail down in
size.

If you look at the RFC822.SIZE response, you will notice that all the
numbers are multiples of 1024. So, the problem is in the server
response which is not reporting the exact size.

Damian, would you please send me a copy of the server greting line, so I can
put it on the list of broken ones that I warn people about?
--

We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be
to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.