[fetchmail]Fetchmail parsing multiple X-Envelope-To: headers?

2002-01-14 23:38:33
Hi,

I am operating an ISP mail service that provides a POP3 multidrop feature.
We route all mail for a customer's multidrop domain into a mailbox and also
add X-Envelope-To: headers to allow for non-ambigous recipient
determination. Some of our customers are using fetchmail to pick up mail
from these multidrops. (Other common client programs are POPBeamer, mdaemon
and Mail Marshal.)

The problem we are having is that we _used_ to ensure that we had only one
recipient per message in our mailstore for multidrop domains. We have
introduced a new mail system and we can now end up with multiple recipients
per message for multidrop mailboxes. This means that a message may look
like:

From: oolsson(_at_)clear(_dot_)co(_dot_)nz
Subject: Hello World!

Testing, 123.

The message is for the domain.com multidrop domain and has three recipients:
user1, user2 and user3 (@domain.com). (Let's assume that the envelope
recipient info is not present in any other headers for simplicity.)

My question is: is it possible to get fetchmail to pick up multiple
testing. It seems to only pick up the address in the first header...

Any help would be _very_ much appreciated!!!

        --Olof

--
Olof Olsson <oolsson(_at_)clear(_dot_)co(_dot_)nz>
System Architect, TelstraClear, Auckland, New Zealand