[fetchmail]Hi boys, I'm having problems :(

2002-01-28 17:35:01
I've a mailserver that has a SERIOUS bug and it cut's the mail lines to
80 chars ! The problem is that the header is getting cutted!

The first lines of fetchmail -V says:

This is fetchmail release 5.9.6+NTLM+SDPS+NLS
Linux ts 2.5.1 #4 Fri Jan 11 19:14:32 UYT 2002 i686 unknown

The real problem is that I was working out the problem after fetchmail,
I get the messages and later I apply a "patcher" for all my mails, BUT
now fetchmail is refusing to download my mails! The problem is that
fetchmail believes that the header finished and the body started, but it
isn't true! I'm attaching a part of the log... I think all the problem
was caused by the upgrade of a lot of packages of my debian distro (I
thought I had an older version of fetchmail that worked ok, but now it
don't wants to!)

I'm unable to fix the mail server (the REAL solution) because it's an
application created some years ago and we're planning to change it all,
but NOT now, in some months! And my mail is getting stuck!

Any ideas?

Thanks you for all, I'm using fetchmail since 2 years and this is my
first problem with it, it means, GREAT PRODUCT!

luar